I'm still trying to find out who I am myself.
Wearing eyeliner doesn’t make you “girly” or “gay” a lot of girls actually find it attractive. If you wanna put concealer on that pimple go ahead. It doesn’t make you less of a man. Makeup is not intrinsically feminine. Don’t let society’s screwed up gender roles stop you from expressing yourself.
just the girly things
- forcing an earing through a closed piercing
- taking off tight clothes and rubbing the indents they left on your skin
- human sacrifice
- homemade face masks
can we please destroy this idea that a person has to talk to you every minute of every day to like you
texting all day is not natural
force communication all hours of the day is not natural
we’ve taught girls to romanticise nearly everything a boy does. when i was younger i thought it was cute that boys chased the girl even after she said no. i loved it when after a girl moved away from a kiss, the guy would pull her back and force it on. i thought a guy saying ‘i won’t take a no for an answer’ was passionate and romantic. we’re literally always teaching girls to romanticise abusive traits.
- it’s okay to eat
- it’s okay to have fat, because it’s natural and it doesn’t make you ugly or unlovable
- stretch marks, scars, moles, etc are totally ok
- your body is wonderful exactly the way it is
- please be kind to yourself
- i love you so much
tip for 6 year olds: dont do TOO well in elementary school, your parents will expect those 5 years of grades for the majority of your school life